Kulfi falooda recipe, Indian street food style dessert
- Kulfi 2
- Falooda sev 3/4 cup
- Sabja 1/2 tsp, soaked in 1/3 cup water for 30 mts
- Rose syrup 5-6 tbsps.
- Pistachio 6-8, chopped (cashew nuts or almonds can be used)
Method for making Kulfi falooda recipe
- In a serving bowl or plate, add a heaped tbsp of bloomed sabja seeds, followed by one fourth cup of falooda sev or noodles. Drizzle a tbsp of rose syrup.
- Unmold the kulfi from the mold and place over the falooda noodles. You can slice the kulfi into two to three pieces. Top it with a tbsp or two of falooda noodles.
- Drizzle some rose syrup or khus syrup or any syrup of your choice. Garnish with nuts and serve.