Bajra Khichdi has one of the easiest recipes in the culinary and you do not need a rule-book to perfect your skills in preparing this dish. Bajra has various health benefits and helps in fighting diabetes, provides energy, improves digestion and keeps the heart happy. Need more reasons to try this dish?
- 100 gms Bajra
- 40 gms Yellow Moong Dal
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Ghee
How to make Bajra Khichdi:
- Soak 100 grams bajra for about an hour.
- Remove the husk by grinding coarsely in a mixer at a low speed.
- Mix moong dal when it becomes completely husk free.
- Transfer the contents in a pressure cooker with water and salt.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add hot water if required.
- Mix hot ghee.
- Bajra Khichdi is ready to serve.