Stuffed Red chilli
- 240 grams big red chillies for stuffing
- 4 teaspoons fenugreek seeds, roasted and powdered
- 3 teaspoons Red chili pepper (Lal Mirchi)
- 8 teaspoons aniseed powder
- 8 teaspoons Salt (Namak)
- 6 teaspoons ground spices
- 4 teaspoons mustard powder
- 4 teaspoons cumin powder
- juice of 2 Lemons (Nimbu)
- 1 cup Oil (Tel), heated and cooled
- 4 teaspoons amchoor
How to make stuffed red chilli pickle:
- Remove the stems of the chillies and then the seeds from the stem side carefully with the back of a hair pin.
- Wet all the ingredients with lemon juice and a little oil.
- Fill the masala tightly in the chillies and pack them in a jar.
- Pour the oil over them.
- Keep for one month.
- Shake the jar carefully every 2 or 3 days.