Butternut pumpkin, cubed – 1 & 1/2 cup
Carrot, sliced – 1/2 cup
Onion – 1/4, cubed
Garlic – 2 cloves
Cumin, ground – 1 tsp
Butter/ olive oil – 2 tsp
Black pepper – as needed
Salt – as needed
- Peel skin of butternut pumpkin and carrot. Cut and measure both. Chop onion roughly.
- In a small pressure cooker, heat butter/ oil and sautee garlic and onion just for a minute. Add cumin powder. Fry for a minute in medium heat.
- Add the chopped veggies and continue cooking for 2 mins.
- Add 1 cup water and pressure cook for 2-3 whistles.
- Once, done, add salt. Use an immersion blender and grind smoothly.