Skip to content
- ▢1 cup milkmaid / condensed milk
- ▢¼ cup oil
- ▢1 tsp vanilla extract / vanilla essence
- ▢¼ cup milk, warm
- ▢1 tbsp vinegar
- ▢1 cup 180gm maida / plain flour / refined flour
- ▢2 tbsp 15gm cocoa powder
- ▢¼ tbsp baking soda
- ▢½ tbsp baking powder
- ▢pinch of salt
FOR BAKING IN COOKER:
- Firstly, in a pressure cooker add in 1½ cup of salt and place a cooker rack or any cup.
- Close the lid of cooker without keeping the gasket and whistle.
- Heat for 5 to 10 minutes. as a result, gives a preheat oven atmosphere.
- Meanwhile beat 1 cup milkmaid, ¼ cup oil, ¼ cup milk, 1 tsp vanilla extract and 1 tsp vinegar in a large mixing bowl.
- Now in a sieve take 1 cup maida, 2 tbsp cocoa powder, ¼ tsp baking soda, ½ tsp baking powder and pinch of salt. sieve everything well.
- Combine well with cut and fold method adding warm milk if required.
- Do not to over mix the cake batter as it turns chewy.
- Further, transfer the cake batter into the cake mould (width: 15 cm, height: 6 cm, length: 17 cm).
- Then carefully place the cake tray into the cooker.
- Close the lid of cooker without gasket and whistle. simmer for 40 minutes.
- Finally, serve the eggless chocolate cake in pressure cooker or store in airtight container.