- 1 banana, sliced into 1/8-inch thick diagonals
- avocado oil cooking spray
- Step 1. Line air fryer basket with parchment paper.
- Step 2. Preheat an air fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C)
- Step 3. Place banana slices into the basket, making sure that they are not touching; cook in batches if necessary. Mist banana slices with avocado oil.
- Step 4. Cook in the air fryer for 5 minuets. Remove basket and flip banana slices carefully (they will be soft). Cook until banana slices are browning and caramelized, an additional 2 to 3 minutes. Carefully remove from basket.