This is an easy variation on the basic French toast recipe, except it uses reduced fat substitutes! Serve with fruit or sugar-free maple syrup.
- ½ cup egg substitute
- ⅔ cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 slices reduced calorie white bread
- Step 1. Beat together egg substitute, milk, vanilla and cinnamon. Dip bread slices in egg mixture until both sides are soaked.
- Step 2. Spray a skillet or frying pan with cooking spray and heat over medium high heat. Place bread slices into pan and cook until golden brown on both sides