24 February, 2021
Rosemary Roasted Butternut Squash- Diabetes Recipe
Posted in : Diabetes on by : Simmi Iyer
Butternut squash is a staple in my house during the fall months. In this dish, the squash is roasted with fresh rosemary, garlic, and olive oil. Makes an outstanding side dish with pork, fish, and chicken.
- 1 butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, or more to taste
- sea salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Step 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Step 2. Mix butternut squash cubes, garlic, rosemary, olive oil, salt, and black pepper until well coated. Spread mixture into a large baking dish.
- Step 3. Bake in preheated oven until squash is caramelized and golden brown, 45 to 50 minutes.