Paneer Bhurji Wraps Recipe is a healthy and delicious protein enriched recipe which you can prepare in less than ten minutes. It is prepared using very simple ingredients making it a wonderful evening snack or even pack it for your kids lunch box.
- 4 Tortillas
- 1 cup paneer ( cottage cheese) , grated
- 1 Onion , finely chopped
- 1 Tomato , finely chopped
- 1 Green Chilli , finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons Sunflower Oil
- Salt , to taste
How to make Paneer Bhurji Wraps Recipe
- To begin making the Paneer Bhurji Wraps Recipe, heat oil in a wok, add the chopped onion and saute till they turns soft and translucent.
- Once the onions have softened, add the tomatoes, green chillies and cook until the tomatoes are half done.
- Add the grated paneer, season with salt and mix well. Let it cook for 2 minutes with the lid closed.
- Once the paneer is cooked, add the coriander leaves and give it a good stir and switch off the heat.
- Now, heat the tortilla wraps in a skillet in medium flame using a little oil if you prefer and keep aside.
- To arrange the Paneer Bhurji Wraps, take each tortilla wrap and fill 2 to 3 tablespoons of the paneer filling in the middle.
- Fold one third of the tortilla wrap at the bottom and then flap over the sides.