Capsicum Cauliflower Sabji Recipe – this is dry vegetable dish that is served with roti or paratha.
- ▢2 tablespoons Oil
- ▢1 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- ▢½ cup Red onion chopped
- ▢1 teaspoon Ginger paste or freshly grated or crushed
- ▢1 teaspoon Garlic paste or freshly grated
- ▢1 Green chilies chopped finely
- ▢2 ½ cups Cauliflower – cut into bite size florets
- ▢1 cup Capsicum (Green bell pepper) cut into cubes
- ▢½ cup Tomato chopped
- ▢¼ teaspoon Turmeric powder
- ▢1 ½ teaspoons Red chili powder
- ▢Salt to taste
- ▢½ teaspoon garam masala
- ▢1 teaspoon Kasuri methi (dried fenugreek leaves)
Making capsicum cauliflower sabji recipe:
- Heat the oil in a pan, once hot add cumin seeds let them sizzle a bit.
- Mix in chopped onions and sprinkle some salt. Cook the onions till it becomes translucent and soft.
- Add ginger paste, garlic paste and chopped green chilies. cook for 30 seconds.
- Mix in cauliflower florets, add remaining salt.
- Cover and cook them till 50% done.
- Then add capsicum and tomatoes. Mix well.
- Add turmeric powder and red chili powder. Mix well so all the masala coats the veggies. Cover the pan and cook.
- cook till cauliflower is cooked all the way through and becomes tender and soft. Stir in between to make sure it is not sticking.
- Lastly, add kasuri methi and garam masala. Mix well
- Turn off the stove.