Cold and refreshing, sweet iced tea never tasted this good! The ginger tea recipe is an inviting mix of a Cognac and chilled green tea flavored with mint and ginger.
The recipe is a fantastic choice for this drink. The fresh ginger and mint set it off perfectly, giving it a zing that is sure to wake up your taste buds.
- 1 ounce brandy
- 2 ounces green tea (fresh brewed, chilled)
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 3 mint leaves
- 3 pieces ginger
- Garnish: 1 mint leaf
Steps to Make It
- Gather the ingredients.
- In a mixing glass, add the ginger, mint leaves, and simple syrup and muddle very well.
- Pour the Cognac and fresh tea over top and muddle a little more.
- Strain into an old-fashioned glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish with a mint leaf.
- Serve and enjoy!