Potatoes – 250 grams
Water – for washing
All purpose flour – 60 grams
Mozzarella cheese – 50 grams
Egg – 1
Onions – 50 grams
Garlic – 1 teaspoon
Salt – 1 teaspoon
Red chili – 1/2 teaspoon
Black pepper – 1/4 teaspoon
Green chili – 1 teaspoon
Coriander – 1 tablespoon
Oil – 1 tablespoon
- Take 250 grams potatoes and grate them with the help of a food grater.
- Transfer this into a bowl filled with water and mix it well.
- Take a bowl, place a cloth on it.
- Add the soaked grated potatoes in it and squeeze it tightly.
- Transfer this into a another bowl, add 60 grams all purpose flour, 50 grams mozzarella cheese, 1 egg, 50 grams onions, 1 teaspoon garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon red chili, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, 1 teaspoon green chili, 1 tablespoon coriander and mix it well.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a pan, add the prepared mixture in it and spread it evenly.
- Cook until it turns golden brown in color.
- Flip it gently.
- Cook until it turns golden brown in color from both sides.
- Remove it from heat.
- Serve hot.