If you love indulging in the delicious flavors of coconut, then this is the right place for you! This sweet and palatable recipe of Nariyal Burfi is bound to give you the feeling of a sugar rush and satisfy your sweet tooth. Be it any festival, this sweet dish is adaptable to almost all the celebrations and adds to the colors of happiness. Made using the goodness of coconut, this scrumptious deliciousness is literally to die for.. Apart from it, coconut also provides for a yummy source of body hydration. Be it any event, kitty party, birthday party, anniversary or any other cause of celebration, serve this sugar-loaded recipe to your family and friends and watch them drooling over the taste of coconut and cardamom spice. Try our recipe for Nariyal Burfi by just including the simplest of the ingredients. Just run to your nearest market and get a hold of some simple stuff. Make a delicious use of the magic of your hands while the rest will be taken care of by us. Happy eating!
- 1 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoon sliced almonds
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon spice cardamom
- 3 teaspoon ghee
How to make Nariyal Burfi
- Step 1. Prepare the sugar syrup and make coconut mixture. For the making of this amazing recipe, take a non-stick pan and add water and sugar to it. After the sugar melts, add cardamom powder to it and start cooking the mixture. Ensure that the consistency is of a one string consistency. To check the consistency of the sugar syrup, place a drop of the syrup between your thumb and index finger. If you see a string between your fingers, the consistency is perfect. Now, add desiccated coconut along with all the other ingredients to the sugar syrup. Mix the entire mixture until incorporated and let it cook over a medium flame until it thickens and a mass forms.
- Step 2. Transfer the coconut mixture to a plate. In the meanwhile, take a plate or a tray and grease it slightly with some ghee. By now, the mixture would have been cooked. Turn off the flame and transfer the entire coconut mixture from the pan to the tray. With the help of a spatula, even out the surface of the mixture.
- Step 3. Garnish with almonds and let the mixture cool down. Now, cut the coconut mixture into desired shapes and sprinkle almonds over the top of the surface. Let the burfi cool and harden a bit. You are now all set to enjoy the delicious Nariyal Burfi. (Note: If you will add pistachios over the top of the nariyal burfi, it would add more taste to it.)