- 75 gms drumstick flowers
- 1 medium sized onion – chopped
- 2 green chilies – chopped
- 1 medium sized tomato – chopped
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder / jeera
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp oil
- Please check the instructions below.
How to make Drumstick Flowers Poriyal
- Wash flowers and keep aside. Heat oil in a pan or kadai. Temper mustard seeds and 1 stick curry leaves. Add chopped onions and green chilies. Cook for a while. Now, add chopped tomatoes and mash the pulp.
- Add drumstick flowers, turmeric powder and jeera powder. Stir well everything and let it cook for 5 minutes. Add broken eggs and salt to taste. Scramble everything together and let it cook for another 8-10 minutes. Serve hot with rice or roti.