Mental illness, also called mental health disorders, refers to a wide range of mental health conditions — disorders that affect your mood, thinking and behavior. Examples of mental illness include depression, anxiety disorders, schizophrenia, eating disorders and addictive behaviors.
Many people have mental health concerns from time to time. But a mental health concern becomes a mental illness when ongoing signs and symptoms cause frequent stress and affect your ability to function.
A mental illness can make you miserable and can cause problems in your daily life, such as at school or work or in relationships. In most cases, symptoms can be managed with a combination of medications and talk therapy
What are some types of mental disorders?
- Anxiety disorders, including panic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and phobias.
- Depression, bipolar disorder, and other mood disorders.
- Eating disorders.
- Personality disorders.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Psychotic disorders, including schizophrenia.
How to look after your mental health
- Talk about your feelings. Talking about your feelings can help you stay in good mental health and deal with times when you feel troubled
- Keep active
- Eat well
- Drink sensibly
- Keep in touch
- Ask for help
- Take a break
- Do something you’re good at
To understand more we are a team who would like to discuss this issue more openly, clearly and resolve things at our end. We are not saying we are the best, but yes as a team we can definitely solve your issue and probably make your condition better, make you feel even more better.
Don’t be ashamed or shy or embarrassed to speak your heart out. We understand this issue, its very important to pay more attention towards Mental stability. Do not increase your stress or problems, it increases the risk of mental-health.
Don’t stop yourself, we are here to help
HEALTH IS WEALTH
You can reach us on : email@example.com