It is a famous Indian street food where boiled and fried potatoes are topped with curd and an array of chutneys and spice powders.
It is a refreshing dish with a lot of different flavors coming along as one and creating a burst of freshness in your mouth.
Step by Step Recipe
Heat ghee in a pan.
Fry until they turn golden brown.
Add the dry spices in the potatoes.
Top with curd and chutneys. Sprinkle nylon sev on top.
Top with pomegranate seeds and coriander.
- ▢400 g Potato (Boiled, peeled and cubed)
- ▢Ghee for frying
- ▢Salt to taste
- ▢½ tsp Red Chilli Powder
- ▢½ tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
- ▢1 tsp Chaat Masala Powder
- ▢1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- ▢3 tbsp Coriander Chutney
- ▢3 tbsp Tamarind Chutney
- ▢¼ cup Curd (Whisked with 1 tsp sugar)
- ▢2 tbsp Nylon Sev
- ▢2 tbsp Pomegranate Seeds
- ▢2 tbsp Fresh Coriander (Chopped)
- Heat ghee in a non stick pan.
- Add potatoes and fry until golden brown.
- Drain in a bowl.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, roasted cumin powder, chaat masala and lemon juice in the potatoes and toss well.
- Transfer the potatoes in the saving bowl.
- Top with coriander chutney, tamarind chutney, curd, nylon sev, pomegranate seeds and finally with fresh coriander.
- Serve immediately.