Bhel Puri is popular street food from India. Made using puffed rice and an amalgamation of spices and chutneys, it is a treat to the taste buds. Here is a simple step by step recipe of how to make it.
How to make it Step By Step
Add all the ingredients except puffed rice and nylon sev in a large bowl. Mix well.
Add the puffed rice and mix nicely. Serve the bhelpuri in a bowl and garnish with nylon sev. Once you mix the puffed rice with other ingredients, make sure to serve it immediately.
Post adding all the above ingredients ( as shown in the abv pictures) the bhel puri is ready to serve or eat
- ▢2 cups Puffed Rice
- ▢3 tsp Coriander Mint Chutney
- ▢3 tsp Tamarind Chutney
- ▢½ cup Onion (Finely Chopped)
- ▢½ cup Tomato (Finely Chopped)
- ▢1 tsp Green Chilli (Chopped)
- ▢3 tbsp Fresh Coriander (Chopped)
- ▢½ cup Boiled Potato (Cubed)
- ▢2 tbsp Raw Mango (Chopped)
- ▢Salt to taste
- ▢½ tsp Red Chilli Powder
- ▢1 tsp Chaat Masala
- ▢2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- ▢¼ cup Nylon Sev
- Add all the ingredients except puffed rice and nylon sev in a large bowl.
- Mix well.
- Add the puffed rice and mix nicely.
- Transfer the bhelpuri in serving bowl and garnish with nylon sev.
- Serve immediately.