Spicy Grilled Pineapple Salsa Recipe is a finger licking good salsa packed with a flavor punch. Sweet and tart pineapple is tossed along with simple seasoning to make this salsa. Serve as a condiment alongside your meal. It’s the perfect summer dish, best served cold.
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Pineapple , peeled and cut into slices
- 1/4 cup White onion , finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Red Yellow and Green Bell Peppers (Capsicum) , mixed, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Pickled Jalapenos , finely chopped
- 2 sprig Coriander (Dhania) Leaves, finely chopped
- 2 sprig Mint Leaves (Pudina) , roughly torn
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Paprika powder
How to make Spicy Grilled Pineapple Salsa Recipe
- To begin making the Spicy Grilled Pineapple Salsa Recipe, start by prepping all the ingredients and fine chopping the elements.
- Heat oil in a grill pan over medium heat; place the sliced pineapple and sprinkle with salt. Cover the pan and cook the pineapple until it’s soft and has lightly grilled texture. Keep turning it around until golden brown on both sides.
- Once done, allow it to cool and finely chop the pineapple.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the grilled pineapple, onions, jalapenos, bell peppers, coriander leaves and mint leaves. Give it a good mix.
- Finally toss in the salt, lemon juice and smoked paprika to make the Grilled Pineapple Salsa.
- Refrigerate the Grilled Pineapple Salsa for at least 2 hours and serve chilled
- Serve it with some nice nachos and some spicy dip