27 March, 2021
No Bake Eggless Mango Cheesecake Recipe
No Bake Eggless Mango Cheesecake is a Delicious recipe made of a layer of crumbled buttery biscuit, cream cheese and hung yogurt flavored with fresh seasonal mango puree and topped with fresh cut mango chunks. A mango lovers paradise that you just can’t get enough of. It makes a makes a great summer party dessert.
- 10 Multigrain Digestive Oat Biscuits , powdered
- 1/4 cup butter , softened
- 2 Britannia Cream Cheese , packs – 360 grams
- 2 cups Hung Curd (Greek Yogurt) , 400 grams
- 1 cup mango pulp ( puree)
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 2 Mango (Ripe) , cut and pureed for topping
- Mint Leaves (Pudina) , for garnish
How to make No Bake Eggless Mango Cheesecake Recipe
- To begin making the No Bake Eggless Mango Cheesecake Recipe, we will first combine the biscuit crumbs and the butter in a large bowl. Mix well to get a firm crumb like texture.
- Layer the glass in which you are going to serve the mango cheese cake in with the biscuit crumble. Press down with the help of the spoon to make it firm. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
For the Mango Cheese Filling
- In the bowl of your electric mixer add the cream cheese, hung curd, honey and mango puree and whisk until soft smooth and stiff peaks form. Don’t over beat, it will curdle the cheese.
- Once done spoon in the mango cheese cake mixture on top of the glass with the crumbs and top it with some mango puree and chopped mangoes. Garnish with mint leaves and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.