Cottage Cheese And Peas Oatmeal Pancakes Recipe is a delicious and healthy breakfast recipe that is made with a batter of oats, boiled peas and paneer. Make these easy nutritious pancakes for breakfast or serve as an after school snack to your kids.
It has the goodness of cottage cheese, peas and oatmeal. Cottage cheese acts as a replacement to eggs in this recipe, giving the pancakes a soft and fluffy texture. Serve the Cottage Cheese and Peas Oatmeal Pancakes with sauce of your choice for breakfast along with a glass of healthy fruit milkshake or in kids lunch box.
- 1-1/2 cup Green peas (Matar) , blanched
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese/paneer , grated
- 1-1/2 cup Instant Oats (Oatmeal) , rolled
- Sunflower Oil , or butter for making pancakes
- Salt to taste
How to make Cottage Cheese And Peas Oatmeal Pancakes Recipe
- To begin making the Cottage Cheese and Peas Oatmeal Pancakes, blanch the green peas in hot water and keep aside. Save a few teaspoons to be included later.
- Now, add the oatmeal flour, blanched green peas and grated paneer in a blender and blend it to a coarse mix.
- Take the ground pancake mix in a bowl, add the saved few teaspoons of green peas, season with salt and mix well. The mixture should be little thicker than the usual pancake batter.
- Heat a skillet on medium flame, grease it with little oil or butter, pour a ladle full of the pancake mix and gently spread it. Let it cook for 3 minutes till it gets cooked at the bottom.
- Now gently flip over and cook the other side for another 2 minutes and remove it in a plate.
- Likewise, prepare rest of the pancakes with the remaining batter.
- Serve Cottage Cheese And Peas Oatmeal Pancakes with daniya pudina chutney and masala chai as a tea time snack or for breakfast.