14 April, 2021
Healthy Vegetable Multigrain Pancakes
The Healthy Vegetable Multigrain Pancakes make a delicious nourishing and quick breakfast. These pancakes are super easy to put together. All you have to do is to grate or finely chop some fresh vegetables, add in the flour a few spices and make the pancakes.
- 1/4 cup All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 cup Ragi Flour (Finger Millet)
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/2 cup curd /yogurt
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (Capsicum) , finely chopped
- 1 Carrot (Gajjar) , finely chopped , steamed
- 1/2 cup Green peas (Matar) , finely chopped, steamed
- 1/2 cup Sweet corn , steamed
- 2 tablespoons Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , finely chopped
- Sunflower Oil , to cook
How to make Healthy Vegetable Multigrain Pancakes Recipe
- To begin making the Healthy Vegetable Multi Grain Pancakes, in a mixing bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, salt, and pepper. Steam the carrots, peas and corn and keep them aside.
- In another bowl, beat the yogurt, toss into the bowl of steamed vegetables, capsicum and stir. Add this to the flour mixture and stir until well combined. Check the salt and adjust taste.
- Heat a teaspoon of oil on a skillet on medium heat. Spoon the batter by tablespoons into the pan and making a few pancakes at a time.
- Drizzle some oil around the pancakes and cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Proceed the same way with the remaining multi grain pancakes.
- Serve the Vegetable Multi Grain Pancakes along with sour cream or just as it is for a quick breakfast