The Zucchini Pancake Recipe is quick and simple pancake and can be made in a jiffy for breakfast, snack, lunchbox or even dinner. We are all pressed for time and ideas when children are returning back from school. It does get very easy when we serve them an instant ready made off the shelf biscuit or a multigrain snack bar. With a little effort and preparation we can get to making quick and healthy snacks for children right at your home. After school is the time the children are super hungry and will eat anything tasty and healthy you offer them. Go ahead and try these pancakes, add or omit the eggs and they will not change the taste.
- 1 cup Green zucchini , grated, (packed cup)
- 2 Green Chillies , finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Oats Flour
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 cup curd/yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- Salt and Pepper , to taste
- Sunflower Oil , for cooking
- 1 cup tomato salsa
How to make Zucchini Pancake Recipe With Tomato Salsa
- To begin making the Zucchini Pancake Recipe with Tomato Salsa, combine all the ingredients, except the oil in a bowl. Whisk together all the ingredients until well combined and fully.
- Heat a 8 inch pan over medium heat and melt 1/2 teaspoon butter or 1/2 teaspoon oil in the pan.
- When the butter is hot but not smoking, lower the heat to medium-low and drop one heaping soup spoon of batter into the pan.
- Cook the pancake about 2 minutes on each side, until browned and cooked on both sides. Continue with remaining pancakes.
- Serve the Zucchini Pancake along with Schezwan sauce or even Mexican Tomato Salsa for dinner, breakfast or for your parties.