27 April, 2021
Posted in : Diabetes, Health, Kidney ( CKD) on by : Simmi Iyer
- Jowar: 1/4th cup,
- Green peas:
- French beans: 1 cup
- Onion: 1 small
- Tomato: 1 small
- Garlic: 1 small
- Oil: 1 ½ tsp,
- Salt: as per taste
- Cumin seeds (Jeera): 1 tsp,
- Asafetida: 1/4th tsp,
- Turmeric powder: ½ tsp,
- Red chilli powder: ½ tsp,
- Coriander, chopped: for garnishing
- Soak jowar for 3 – 4 hours.
- Take oil in a pressure cooker, add cumin seeds, allow it to turn brown and then add asafoetida.
- Now add chopped garlic and onion. Saute till onion turns pink.
- Now add green peas, tomato and cabbage. Saute it for 2-3mins and then add soaked jowar.
- Now add salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and mix well.
- Pressure cook this mixture for 5-6 whistles.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.