Thai Chicken Curry is a delicious recipe prepared with chicken, onions, coconut and spices. The classic taste of this flavorsome curry will easily excite your taste palate. This chicken main dish is easy to cook and is low on carbohydrates. Enjoy this chicken curry during lunch or dinner or a special occasion like Anniversary or a date night. Serve this lip-smacking delicacy with steamed rice to your loved ones.
- 500 gm chicken boneless
- 1 1/2 tablespoon basil
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoon Thai green curry paste
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoon lemon grass
- 1 handful kaffir lime leaves
- 2 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup onion
How to make Thai Chicken Curry
- Step 1. Wash and cut chicken into cubes. Firstly, wash chicken under running water and place them over a chopping board. Cut the chicken into cubes. Also, finely chop lemon grass, basil leaves, lime leaves and onions. Keep them aside.
- Step 2. Saute onion with Thai green curry paste. Next, place a frying pan over medium flame and pour oil in it. Once the oil is heated, add onions and saute them until tender. Now, add Thai green curry paste and stir the mixture well.
- Step 3. Add chicken cubes in the pan and cook till they are tender. Then, add chicken cubes and cook the mixture on high flame. Next, add water and cook the mixture until the chicken is soft.
- Step 4. Prepare the gravy and cook for 10 minutes, serve hot. Then pour coconut milk, lime leaves, basil leaves and lemongrass into the pan. Bring the mixture to a boil. Now, turn the flame low and cook the mixture for 5-10 minutes. Serve!