Kesar Paneer Ki Kheer
Kesar Paneer Ki Kheer Recipe is a quick and simple dessert that you can make when you have unexpected guests at home. The taste and flavors and texture of this kheer is similar to that of rasmalai. The only difference between the Rasmalai and the Paneer ki Kheer is that the paneer is added as a crumble into the condensed milk, making this dish, really simple to make.
- 1 liter Milk
- 1 cup paneer, crumbled
- 15 Saffron strands
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Cardamom Powder (Elaichi)
- 4 Whole Almonds (Badam) , pound
- 4 Pistachios , pound
- 1 Edible Silver Foil/Leaf, for garnishing
How to make Kesar Paneer Ki Kheer Recipe – Cottage Cheese Milk Pudding
- To begin making the Paneer Ki Kheer Recipe, heat the milk in a heavy bottomed pan and bring the milk to a boil. Once the milk comes to a boil, turn the heat to low and start condensing the milk until it becomes half its quality.
- This process of condensing the milk will take about 25 to 30 minutes on medium heat.
- After about 25 to 30 minutes, when the milk has condensed to half its quantity, add the saffron strands, sugar, cardamom and the crumbled chenna.
- Simmer Paneer Ki Kheer until it has thickened to a desired consistency, about 5 minutes. Once done, turn off the heat.
- Transfer the Paneer Ki Kheer in the serving bowl, garnish with almond and pistachio and silver leaf.