- 2 – medium carrots, well chopped
- 1 – onion, chopped
- 10 – garlic cloves, chopped
- Green chilli
- 1/4 – garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup – besan
- 1/2 cup – wheat flour
- Salt as per taste
- Green coriander, well chopped
- 4 tbsps.
- p – Mustard oil
- 1 cup – Water
How to Make Healthy Quick Chelka
- Take a bowl, mix besan, wheat flour, add the other ingredients, mix well with one cup of water and keep aside.
- Heat 2 tsp oil in non-stick pan.
- Add the mixture to the pan and spread.
- After two minutes, put the remaining 2 tsp oil and flip to cook the other side.
- Cook well for ten minutes.
- Serve with tomato sauce.