Oats & Peanut Laddus
Oats Peanuts Ladoo, a delicious and healthy ladoo made with jaggery. A perfect nutritious laddu to make for Diwali or any occasions.
- 1 Cup Oats – 250ml
- 1 Cup roasted Peanuts
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- ½ Cup Grated Jaggery
- ¼ tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- Take roasted peanuts in a mixer. I used store bought roasted peanuts. If it is a raw peanut, dry roast it in the pan and then take it in a mixer. Grind the peanuts to a coarse powder
ROASTING SESAME AND OATS
- Heat a pan and dry fry the sesame seeds and fry till it becomes crisp and slightly brown color.
- Dry roast the oats for 3-4 minutes till they become light brown color.
- Add the roasted sesame seeds to the crushed jaggery. I grind the jaggery in mixer so that it is crushed nicely and have wetness in that to mix all ingredients. Add the roasted oats to the bowl having sesame seeds with jaggery.
- Also add coarse peanuts powder to the bowl with cardamom powder and ghee
MIX & MAKE LADDUS
- Mix all the ingredients nicely with your hand to make like a dough. Make small ladoos out of the dough and keep it aside for atleast 1 hour for the ladoos to set it nicely
- The yummy and healthy Oats Peanuts Ladoo is ready for serving.