Skip to content
- – 100 gm: Moong dal
- – 100 gm: Masoor dal
- – 100 gm: Tur dal
- – 2 tsp: Turmeric powder
- – 4 Hard-boiled eggs, pierced with a fork
- – 1/4 cup : onion paste
- – 2 -3: Green Chillies
- – 4 flakes: Garlic, ground
- – ½ cup: Mustard oil
- – Paste of one tomato
- – Salt to taste
- – Boil the three dals together with salt and turmeric powder.
- – Heat the oil in a shallow pan, fry the onions and tomato paste.
- – Add the whole eggs into it and fry further till the onion paste turns brown.
- – Add half cup water and cover the pan, allowing it to simmer for 10 minutes.
- – Pour the eggs with the onion tomato sauce into the cooked dal, stir well.
- – Boil once before serving hot with rice.