- 2-3 kiwis
- 1/2 cup pomegranate
- 1 ripe mango
- 2 cups lettuce
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 onion small
- 1/4 cup moong sprouts
- 1/4 cup roasted almond coarsely crushed
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp crushed black pepper
- Peel and dice or slice the kiwi fruits.
- Peel and dice the mango.
- Wash lettuce well and dry in a salad spinner or by wrapping in absorbent cotton towels. Tear into bite sized pieces.
- Slice the cucumbers in half-moons.
- Peel and thinly slice the onion, separating the segments with your fingers.
- In a small cup, take all the ingredients for the dressing and whisk well with a fork until well combined.
- To assemble this kiwi salad, take a big sized bowl. Layer the bottom with lettuce. Top with kiwi, mango, cucumber, onions all scattered across the bowl so it is uniformly distributed. We wont toss this salad because it will squish the ripe mangoes.
- To prepare the dressing, place all the ingredients in a small cup and whisk with a fork until well combined.
- Pour this over the salad and serve immediately.