Paneer Tawa Fry is a delicious dish that you all must try! This is an easy-to-make appetizer which you can shallow fry them and enjoy with green chutney. To make in healthier, you can also pan fry the tikkas. All your need to prepare this appetizer recipe is paneer, corn flour along with some herbs and spices.
- 200 gm paneer
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered black pepper
- salt as required
- 1/4 teaspoon spice oregano
- 40 gm butter
- 2 tablespoon ginger paste
- 2 tablespoon corn flour
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 2 tablespoon red chilli sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon mixed herbs
- 2 ml water
- 2 garlic paste as required
How to make Paneer Tawa Fry
- Step 1. Marinate paneer for 15-20 minutes. Cut paneer into equal cubes. Take a mixing bowl, add cornflour black pepper powder, red chilli powder, salt, ginger-garlic paste, red chilli sauce, dried oregano, mixed herbs and mix them. add a little water and mix again. Put the paneer in the mixture and coat well. Leave it for marination for 15-20 min in the fridge.
Step. 2 Pan fry the paneer pieces. After 15-20 min, melt the butter in a tawa/pan, place the paneer pieces carefully in the pan/tawa.
Step 3. Fry for 5-7 minutes and serve hot. Shallow fry them for 5-7 minutes on low heat. Turn to other side and fry for 5-6 minutes. Make sure both the sides are cooked properly. Turn off the flame and serve hot with green chutney.