29 May, 2021
Something as eternally blissful as biryani needs a side companion to give a soothing flavor and complete it as a main dish. The Anaar Raita recipe is one of the most popular and all-time-favorites which goes perfectly with biryani and pulao. This easy, three-step recipe will show you how to make this low calorie appetizer recipe in just few minutes, hence bidding goodbye to the eleventh hour stress of side-dish preparation. This Anaar Raita is loaded with the goodness of pomegranates, digestive properties of cumin, tangy taste of pineapples, and is enriched with essential vitamins and minerals of yoghurt.
- 3 cup low fat yoghurt
- 1 de seeded pomegranate
- 1 1/2 teaspoon crushed pomegranate seeds
- 1 teaspoon powdered cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- gm salt
- Mint leaves
How to make Anaar Raita
- Step 1. Take yogurt in a large bowl, and whisk it gently. Sprinkle red chilli powder, cumin powder, salt, and Anaar daana on the whisked yogurt.
- Step 2. Transfer it into a serving bowl, and add some pomegranate arils to the raita. Mix it well.
- Step 3. Garnish with mint leaves, pineapple slices, cumin seed and sprinkle red chilli powder according to your taste. Serve chilled!