Bamboo Shoot Fry Ingredients
- – One-foot long: Tender bamboo shoot
- – 2 tsp: Baking soda
- – 1 tsp: Fenugreek
- – 4 : Dry red chillies
- – 1 cup: Oil
- – Salt to taste
Bamboo Shoot Fry Method
– Scale off the hard exterior of the bamboo shoot, wash and cut into small pieces
– Add the baking soda and mix it well.
– Fry the methi seeds and red dry chillies and add salt to taste.
– Put the bamboo shoot into the pan and cook on a slow fire.
– When the bamboo shoot dries up, add 2 tbsps of water, stir well.
– Serve hot and crisp.