Skip to content
- – 1 litre: Whole milk
- – 250 gm: Condensed milk
- – 50 gm: Crystal sugar
- – 50 gm: Sugar
- – 10 gm: Ghee
- – 50 gm: Sliced almonds
- – 05 gm: Cardamom powder
- -2 sheets: Silver leaf ( optional)
- – chop few Pistachios
- – Grease a pan with ghee, pour in the milk and bring to a boil. Stir the milk occasionally until reduced to half its original quantity.
- – Add the condensed milk and cook, stirring constantly to avoid sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- – Cook until reduced to quarter of its original quantity, add almonds, cardamom and sugar.
- – Cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and allow it to cool.
- – Add the crystal sugar and mix thoroughly.
- – Refrigerate and serve garnished with silver leaf.