2 June, 2021
Misa Mach Poora ( North East India)
Posted in : Veg/Non Veg on by : Simmi Iyer
- – 3 cup: Uncooked shrimps, shelled and de-veined
- – 1 large: Onion, cut into small pieces
- – 2 tsp: Lime juice
- – 1 tsp: Ground coriander
- – 12 pcs: Peppercorns
- – 1 tbsp: Mustard oil
- – 1 tsp: Turmeric powder
- – Salt to taste
- – Rub salt and turmeric powder on the shelled shrimps. Keep aside.
- – In half cup of water in a medium-size pan add the coriander, and peppercorns, and bring the water to the boil.
- – Add the shrimps and cook for exactly 2 minutes. Drain the water and add the oil.
- – Turn the shrimps into a shallow flame-proof dish or a greased banana leaf.
- – Spread the shrimps over the surface, grill or roast upon open charcoal fire in wrapped banana leaves.
- – Before serving pour the lemon juice on top of the shrimps.
- – Serve hot with boiled rice.