12 June, 2021
Sprouts and Corn Chaat
Sprouts and Corn Chaat is a North Indian recipe. This chaat recipe is made using sprouted moong dal and corns. A great snack recipe for kitty parties and pot lucks, this delicious dish can be made in minutes! Try out this easy and refreshing dish!
- 1 cup boiled sprouted moong
- 1 finely chopped cucumber
- 1/2 teaspoon ghee
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered spice black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped coriander leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1/2 teaspoon roasted cumin powder
- 1 chopped green chilli
- 1/4 cup Water
How to make Sprouts and Corn Chaat
- Step 1. In a pressure cooker, add organic ghee, sprouted moong, corn and pepper powder and stir for a minute.
- Step 2. Add 1/4 cup of water and pressure cook for one whistle. Now, drain water and reserve it for soups and toss into a serving bowl.
- Step 3.Add cumin seeds, chopped chillies, coriander and salt to the mixture. Mix well and serve.