The quintessential breakfast of India, it is a quick and easy dish to prepare. Originally from Maharashtra but has eventually gained popularity in all regions of India. Bread poha is a variation of Poha, with slices of bread added to the masala. A perfect quick new dish for kids and guests alike.
Ingredients Of Easy Bread Poha
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 1/8 tsp Hing
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- 5-6 Curry leaves
- 2 Whole red chillies
- 1 cup peas
- 1/2 cups Peanuts, roasted
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 4 nos Bread, chopped
- 2 Green chillies
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 cups Coriander leaves
- Desiccated coconut – optional
How to Make Easy Bread Poha
- 1.Take a pan and put some oil in it for heating.
- 2.When the oil is hot, add Hing to it.
- 3.Add Mustard seeds, curry leaves and whole red chilllies
- 4.Saute them for a while and add cooked green peas
- 5.Now add roasted peanuts to the mixture and cook it until golden brown
- 6.Add turmeric powder and salt. Mix and put the bread slices into it
- 7.Mix them and sprinkle some water over it before adding the green chillies, lemon juice and coriander leaves in the end for a tangy taste.
- 8.Garnish with desiccated coconut ( optional) and serve hot.