A delicious festive treat, Faldhari badaam ki barfi has dehydrated fruits and nuts like almonds, pistachios and figs mixed with mawa to make this sugar-free mithai. You can serve this on festive occasions like Diwali and relish without worrying about health.
ngredients Of Faldhari Badam Ki Barfi (Sugar Free)
- 1 1/2 Cups mawa (crushed)
- 1 cup dehydrated mix fruits, chopped
- 1/2 cup mixed nuts (walnuts, almonds, pistachios and figs), chopped
- 1/4 tsp cardamoms
- A pinch of nutmeg powder
How to Make Faldhari Badam ki Barfi (Sugar free)
- 1. Combine the Mawa and nuts in a deep non-stick Kadai.
- 2. Mix well and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- 3. Add the mixed nuts, dehydrated chopped fruits, cardamom powder and nutmeg powder.
- 4. Mix them well.
- 5. Put the mixture into a greased Aluminum tin.
- 6. Keep aside for 5 hours to let the mixture cool down.
- 7. Cut into equal pieces and serve.