Skip to content
- Peanut Butter and Jelly French Toast is delicious and easy: make a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich, dip it in batter, and fry as french toast. Perfection!
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons apple butter
- 4 slices bread
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Powdered Sugar for dusting
- Spread the peanut butter and apple butter onto the bread to form two PB&J sandwiches.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter.
- Whisk the egg, milk, cinnamon, and pinch of salt together in a shallow bowl until no egg streaks remain.
- Dip both sides of one of the sandwiches into the egg mixture, then transfer to the pre-heated pan. Fry for 2-3 minutes per side until golden. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add the remaining tablespoon of butter to the pan, then repeat the dipping and cooking process with the second sandwich.
- Slice sandwiches on an angle and serve.