Haak leaves are green in color and look a lot like spinach. Cook them for 30 minutes with mustard oil and spices for a healthy, filling meal.
Ingredients Of Haak
- 1/2 kg Haak
- 1/2 cup of water
- 3-4 tbsp mustard oil
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1/4 tsp hing
- 5-6 whole red chillies
- 2-3 brown cardamom
- 1/2 tsp dry ginger powder
- 1 tsp saunf
- Salt – to taste
How to Make Haak
- 1.In a deep vessel, heat the mustard oil to smoking point.
- 2.Add the garlic, hing, red chillies and cardamom and stir.
- 3.Add the ginger powder, Saunf and salt, stir again.
- 4.Now add the Haak mix well and cook till it reduces a little.
- 5.Pour in the water, cover and cook for another 10-15 minutes.
- 6.Haak Saag is ready to serve.