Instant Pot Chicken and Potatoes is a quick and flavorful dinner made with juicy chicken breasts, ranch seasoning, and parmesan potatoes.
- ▢4 chicken breasts (boneless and skinless)
- ▢2 pounds baby potatoes
- ▢4 tablespoons olive oil
- ▢1 1/2 teaspoons salt (or to taste)
- ▢1/4 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- ▢1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ▢1 teaspoon onion powder
- ▢1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ▢1 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
- ▢1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- ▢1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- ▢2 tablespoons dry Ranch seasoning
- ▢1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- ▢1 1/2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- ▢In a large bowl add chicken, potatoes, olive oil, salt and pepper, toss well.
- ▢Add the rest of the seasonings and toss well to combine.
- ▢Click on saute on the IP, add more olive oil, and tilt the pot to distribute it evenly.
- ▢Once the oil is hot, brown the chicken breasts on all sides. Set aside.
- ▢Add the chicken broth and scrape the bottom well of any bits that stuck to it.
- ▢Next add the potatoes and top with the chicken.
- ▢Lock the lid and turn the vent to the sealed position.
- ▢Pressure cook on HIGH for 10-15 minutes, if the potatoes and chicken are too thick pressure cook for 15 minutes.
- ▢Once the cooking time is finished, do a “Quick Pressure Release”.
- ▢Open the lid and use a slotted spoon to transfer the chicken and potatoes to a large serving platter.
- ▢Sprinkle with more Ranch seasoning, parmesan cheese, and garnish with chopped fresh parsley and serve.