Chickpea(Kabuli chana)-1 cup
Bengal Gram(Kala Chana)-1 cup
Kidney Bean(rajma)-1/2 cup
Salad leaf or lettuce leaf
Red and yellow pepper-1 small each
Mushroom- 150 gm
Salt- according to taste
Mixed herbs-according to taste
Green chili- 2 to 3
Garlic powder- 1 Tsp
Black pepper powder- 1/2 Tsp
Oregano-according to taste
Apple cider vinegar- 6 ml.
How to make
- Soak all three beans overnight.
- Boil beans in a pressure cooker till seven whistles
- In a big mixing bowl add all ingredients and spices along with vinegar and beans.
- Leave this salad for 10 to 15 minutes so all ingredients mix well with vinegar.
- You can also add other beans like cow pea, soybean, whole green moong or any other whole pulse of your choice.
- Also, add any vegetable of your choice like beetroot, carrot, red radish, capsicum.
- You can also add paneer to make it more healthy and nutritious.