Balsamic Spinach Salad with Mushrooms and Feta is a delicious option when you want a low-carb meatless salad for a side dish! And this is a perfect salad to help use up those big packages of spinach from your basket
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED FOR THIS RECIPE?
- fresh spinach leaves
- green onion
- extra virgin olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- Garlic Powder
- Spike seasoning
- Feta Cheese
FOR MAKING THIS RECIPE:
- Measure spinach and put in salad bowl.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Measure Feta.
- Wash and slice mushrooms and cut into thick slices.
- Heat oil and cook mushrooms about 5 minutes.
- Add green onions and cook 1-2 minutes.
- Add dressing and let it come to a simmer.
- Pour dressing over spinach and toss.
- Put salad in a serving bowl and sprinkle with Feta.
Finally your serve