Craving something masaledar to pair up with your evening chai? Try this delicious sandwich recipe which would be loved by people of all ages. All you need to make this sandwich is bread slices, boiled potato, boiled peas, onion and a handful of spices. Fill the stuffing in bread slices and serve after grilling it or as it is. You can have this recipe for breakfast, for dinner or even as an evening snack. Pack these sandwiches if you are going for a road trip or picnic. If you are bored of the usual sandwiches, then try this masaledar Aloo Sandwich
- 4 slices bread slices
- 1/4 cup boiled peas
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 small onion
- 2 tablespoon green chutney
- 1 large boiled potato
- 1/2 teaspoon chaat masala
- 1/4 teaspoon garam masala powder
- salt as required
- 2 tablespoon tomato ketchup
How to make Aloo Masala Sandwich
- Step 1 Prepare a mixture. Add boiled potato to a bowl. Now add chopped onion, boiled peas, salt, chaat masala, black pepper powder, garam masala and red chilli powder. Mix well to prepare a mixture.
- Step 2 Make a sandwich. Now spread one tbsp ketchup on one slice and one tbsp mint chutney on another slice. Use half the mixture and spread on one slice. Top it off with another slice. Press it down a bit to prepare a sandwich. Make one more sandwich by repeating the step.
- Step 3 Ready to be served. You can chop off the edges of the bread slices before serving. You can also grill the sandwich by applying butter on both sides and serve it with ketchup and chutney.