17 August, 2021
Lemon coriander soup recipe
I have special reservations for lemon coriander soup recipe. The best part of this recipe is its filling nature. you can not only serve it as appetizer or starter but also as a full meal for your lunch and dinner. whenever I am not in a mood to eat or feel like having something light, I end up making veg lemon and coriander soup
- ▢2 tsp oil
- ▢2 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- ▢1 inch ginger (finely chopped)
- ▢½ onion (finely chopped)
- ▢2 tbsp coriander stem (finely chopped)
- ▢½ carrot (finely chopped)
- ▢2 tbsp cabbage (shredded)
- ▢2 tbsp beans (finely chopped)
- ▢2 tbsp sweet corn
- ▢3 cup water
- ▢½ tsp salt
- ▢½ tsp pepper powder
- ▢1 tbsp corn flour
- ▢¼ cup water
- ▢3 tbsp coriander (finely chopped)
- ▢2 tbsp lemon juice
- firstly, in a large kadai heat 2 tsp oil and saute 2 clove garlic, 1 inch ginger.
- also, saute ½ onion and 2 tbsp coriander stem for a minute.
- now add ½ carrot, 2 tbsp cabbage, 2 tbsp beans, 2 tbsp sweet corn.
- saute for a minute without overcooking.
- further, add 3 cup water, ½ tsp salt and ½ tsp pepper powder.
- mix well and boil for 5 minutes.
- prepare the cornflour slurry by mixing 1 tbsp cornflour and ¼ cup water.
- mix well making sure there are no lumps.
- pour the prepared slurry into the soup and mix well.
- boil for 2 minutes, making sure the flavours are well combined.
- turn off the flame and add 3 tbsp coriander and 2 tbsp lemon juice. mix well.
- finally, garnish with more coriander leaves and serve lemon coriander soup