- 1-1/2 pounds ground chicken or turkey
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon tandoori masala seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 jar (14.1 ounces) butter chicken sauce
- Combine the first 7 ingredients plus 2 tablespoons cilantro; mix lightly but thoroughly. With wet hands, shape into 1-in. balls. Place meatballs in a 3-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray. Pour butter sauce over meatballs.
- Cook, covered, on low until meatballs are cooked through, 3-4 hours. Top with remaining cilantro.
- Freeze option: Omitting remaining cilantro, freeze cooled meatball mixture in freezer containers. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Microwave, covered, on high in a microwave-safe dish until heated through, stirring gently and adding a little water if necessary. To serve, sprinkle with remaining cilantro.