1 June, 2022
Oreo Ice Cream
Are you fond of Oreos? Have you ever tried its ice cream? If not, then this is the time to take out all your oreo cookies and start making one. This oreo ice cream is made using just four ingredients. It’s super simple and super tasty. Forget market lollies or ice creams, try making oreo ice cream at your home. It has that crunchy flavor of oreo biscuits and the creaminess of heavy cream. You can also add chocolate chips if you want. Oreo Ice Cream is a must-try this summer.
- 25 oreo cookies
- 250 ml heavy cream
- chocolate sauce as required
- 250 ml condensed milk
- 1 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to make Oreo Ice Cream
- Step 1. Crush the oreo cookies. Take all the oreo cookies together and crush/chop them.
- Step 2. Beat the rest of the ingredients together. In a bowl, add sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, and cream. Beat it well using a mixer until the mixture turns creamy and thick.
- Step 3. Add crushed Oreos to the mixture. Now, add crushed Oreos to the mixture and mix everything well. Pour the mixture into a baking tin and cover it with plastic wrap.
- Step 4. Freeze the mixture. Freeze the mixture overnight or for at least 5 hours. Once done, take out the baking tin. Using an ice cream scoop, take out one dollop of oreo ice cream and drizzle some chocolate sauce on it. Enjoy the chocolaty crunch of oreo biscuits.