National Doctors’ Day is celebrated in India on July 1 to mark the birth and death anniversary of physician and second chief minister of West Bengal, Dr Bidhan Chandra Roy.
Doctors’ Day quotes
- “Always remember the privilege it is to be a physician.” ― Daniel P Logan
- “People pay the doctor for his trouble; for his kindness they still remain in his debt.” – Seneca
- “Medicines cure diseases, but only doctors can cure patients.” – Carl Jung
- “Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.” — Albert Einstein
- “Our profession is the only one which works unceasingly to annihilate itself.” – Martin H Fischer
- “The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease.” – Thomas Edison
Doctors’ Day wishes
- A doctor is bestowed with the eye to see and treat weakness in mankind. He is the one who can give us hope when we are in doom. Happy Doctors’ Day!
- Only a doctor is blessed with the magical powers to treat a life, to bring health into our lives and to be there with us when we have lost all the hopes. Happy Doctors’ Day!
- Thanks to the doctors for letting us have the opportunity to lead a healthy and risk-free life! Our society owes them a lot. Happy Doctors’ Day!
- This world has become a better and healthier place to live in with doctors bringing the joy of health and goodness to our lives. Happy Doctor’s Day!
- A dentist like you is the one who is behind so many smiles. Thank You for giving others the confidence to smile with sparkles. Happy Doctors’ Day to you!
- You are more than just a doctor, you are a friend and guide too, So here’s a special wish coming your way. Happy National Doctors’ Day!
- It is certainly not easy to be a doctor because you have to think of your patients before yourself. Happy Doctors’ Day!