Skip to content
- ▢1 large head of cauliflower, trimmed and separated into florets
- ▢2 cups cooked or canned chickpeas, drained if canned
- ▢2 tsp coriander powder
- ▢2 tsp garam masala
- ▢½ tsp onion powder
- ▢½ tsp ginger powder
- ▢½ tsp garlic powder
- ▢½ tsp turmeric
- ▢½ tsp red chili powder
- ▢2 tbsp avocado or olive oil
- ▢Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- ▢5 spring onions or scallions, green and white parts finely chopped.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a bowl, or on a foil-lined baking sheet, toss together all of the powdered spices, oil, salt, pepper, cauliflower and chickpeas.
- Spread the cauliflower and chickpeas evenly in a single layer of the sheet. Don’t overcrowd the baking sheet or the vegetables won’t roast, they’ll steam.
- Bake for 40 minutes, stirring once, halfway through, to ensure the chickpeas and cauliflower get roasted evenly.
- Garnish with the spring onions and serve.