14 April, 2021
Savoury Carrot And Coriander Pancakes
It has the goodness of oatmeal and loaded up with carrots, paneer and coriander making it a healthy breakfast or snack option.
Savoury or sweet, pancakes are everyone’s favorite. These savoury carrot and coriander pancakes are the healthy twist to the traditional pancakes. It has the goodness of oat meal and loaded up with carrots, paneer and coriander making it a healthy breakfast or snack option.
- 1 cup Oats Flour
- 1/2 cup Carrots (Gajjar), grated
- 1/2 cup Paneer/cottage cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , finely chopped
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- 1 Green Chilli , finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Ginger , grated
- Baking powder , A pinch
- Butter , to make pancakes
- Salt , to taste
How to make Savoury Carrot And Coriander Pancakes Recipe
- To begin making Savoury Carrot and Coriander Pancakes Recipe, take a big bowl and add all the ingredients except buttermilk and mix it evenly.
- To this add add the buttermilk slowly to make a thick batter. The consistency of the batter should be a little thicker than the regular pancake batter.
- Heat a griddle an on medium heat. Pour a ladle full of the pancake batter on it and gently spread it to form a medium sized circle and apply a little butter on the sides.
- Cook on medium heat for two minutes. Flip and cook for 2 minutes till done.
- Serve the Savoury Carrot and Coriander Pancakes with tomato garlic chutney or spiced hung curd dip to make an interesting breakfast item on a lazy weekend.