This Parsley Potatoes recipe is a simple side dish that is so easy to prepare! It is made with 3 main ingredients – potatoes, parsley and oil.
- ▢750 grambaby potatoes or potatoes of choice
- ▢1 tablespoonolive oil or butter or vegan butter
- ▢¼ cupparsley freshly chopped flat leaf or curly
- ▢salt and black pepper to taste
- In a saucepan, add the potatoes into cold water.
- Bring to a boil and cook potatoes until fork tender. Drain the water and set aside.
- In a sauté pan, heat oil or butter on medium heat and add the bay leaf. Toss potatoes in the oil or melted butter and season with salt and pepper.
- Turn off the heat before adding the chopped parsley leaves. Stir well.
Instant Pot Version
- Pour a cup of water into the inner pot
- Place a trivet or steamer basket inside and place potatoes on the trivet.
- Close the lid and Pressure Cook on High for 2 minutes with Quick Pressure Release
- Remove the potatoes and pour away the remaining water. Wipe clean
- Select sauté mode
- Pour in oil or add butter and (optional) add a bay leaf.
- Add the cooked potatoes and season with salt and pepper. Switch off the heat.
- Add in the parsley and mix well.
- Serve warm as a side dish